The Phonics Handbook provides a year’s worth of detailed lesson plans and notes for teaching Jolly Phonics. This edition contains lettering in the traditional print letter format, without joining strokes.
- Introduces the 42 letter sounds and main alternative spellings of vowels
- Guided writing sheets included
- Contains reading comprehension sheets
- Provides a detailed guide to teaching the five key skills taught in Jolly Phonics
- Over 100 photocopiable sheets, as well as activities and games for reading and spelling
- 218 pages